Friday, May 30, 2014

5 on Friday

So I missed last Friday, but since we were in PA visiting family I completely forget...and probably wouldn't have done it even if I remembered.

Here's my 5 random thoughts for Friday :)

/one/
We are pretty excited for a full 3 days off in this house.  Well, technically it's Caleb that gets the 3 days off from work, but we enjoy it too.  Now if it would stop raining we could probably do some fun stuff.

/two/
I'm getting extremely frustrated dress shopping.  I'm trying to find a nice, decently priced dress for Caleb's graduation this summer.  I'm sure it's going to be hot so i'm looking for a short, formal style dress, preferably dark so I don't stick out.  It was fun about 2 months ago when I started looking...so many dress returns and try ons later, i'd take anything.

/three/
My sister and her fiance move to Virginia on Monday!  Morgan got a nursing job about 15 minutes from us so that will be fun.

/four/
Speaking of 4, Casen Jo turns 4 in exactly one month.  Where did my baby go?  He's requested hotwheels, books, and a spiderman mask for his birthday and would like a spiderman party.  Let's see how many times that changes before the actual day.  He's also asked that his room be changed for the color orange to blue...the little stinker!  I knew this would happen.

/five/
What do you other families like to do when you need to get out of the house but don't feel like spending a ton of cash?  We've started going to Barnes&Noble and letting the kids play with their giant train set and Casen sits and looks at the books as long as you let him.  (bonus, the Starbucks inside for mom and dad.)  And with Petsmart next door we have a good couple hours of free family time wandering.


Pretty boring thoughts for this Friday, but that's about it around here :)

No comments: