Friday, June 6, 2014

5 on Friday

I'm not sure I even have 5 facts for this Friday, which is even worse considering I haven't blogged anything else this week.  I guess summertime is making for less blog worthy material.

I will give it my best shot

/one/
Last Saturday we ventured to Maymont.  It's a beautiful estate that we've been to a few times.  We've managed to miss out on the petting zoo each time, so that's what we went for this time.  It was a little disappointing.  They just had goats, cows, and horses.  I heard someone mention they were headed to pet the pigs, but we never saw them.  But hey, it's free and they are they are all really accessible to interact with, Arya especially enjoyed that.

 

Casen's sad face is because he hurt his leg getting out of the stroller.

/two/
Sunday we visited a church that we think may be the one.  We've tried out a few without much luck.  Of course, you don't know for sure after just one visit, but it's the first one that we've really enjoyed so we're hoping :)  
She was pretty cute in her "pretty pretty" dress for church

/three/
I found this in our bathroom this week.  I have a cute and creative husband.

/four/
My sister is officially living in Virginia.  It's been nice to have someone to hang out with while Caleb's working.  She's already watched the kids so Caleb and I can have a date night and she's offered to watch the kids anytime I want to go grocery shopping childless (anyone with kids knows this is a big deal.)  Her and Tim are getting married this summer and my bridesmaid dress is officially on its way!

(mine will have straps though)

/five/
We've had some pretty hot days lately.  Next week is supposed to be close to 100.  I'm not looking forward to that, but the kids have been able to enjoy their water table.

And some bonus info (I guess I did have 5 after all)
Caleb has officially 2 months left until academy graduation.  We can't wait to celebrate and see family and friends this August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post!