Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Progress

Are you sick of our house yet?

I'm not :)

The next couple days i'm hoping to show you the couple rooms we have left that we've made progress in, but aren't yet complete.

Our house has this ever so pretty red front door
But, unless your the pizza delivery guy, it doesn't get used.

We use our side entrance as our main entrance.  It's closer to the garage and you enter into the perfect room for dirty shoes.

When we first moved in it looked like this


And currently it looks like this


It houses our washer and dryer, as well as way too many shoes, and all of our odds and ends cleaners and lots of leftover paint.

Eventually we're going to organize all the stuff better and possible get some more/better shelving.  I'm also definitely going to be putting up some sort of decorations.  But this is how it sits for now and it works pretty well for us :)

2 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

I LOVE that bench in your laundry room!

Cristale said...

My grandpa made it for me when I was younger and Morgan was able to bring it to me when she came. I was going to put it in Arya's room, but since the seat opens up for storage it seemed like the perfect place for extra coats and a good place to sit to take off your shoes :)