Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a quiet relaxing Sunday here at the Geiger household.  Just what was needed before this weeks craziness begins.

It actually started Saturday.  Caleb decided to take Casen to go see his first movie in theaters.  Casen loves all of the superhero movies, especially Spiderman.  So they went to check out the new Spiderman.   He did awesome and sat through the whole thing, but anyways, with just Arya here, I was able to get my whole house in order so there wasn't much to do Sunday.

Sunday morning we had cinnamon rolls and Starbucks and I got a lovely gift.  I love Fossil.  I started looking into the store when I was picking out a watch for Caleb's deployment return gift.  Ever since then, we've been hooked.  We have a few watches and I love all of their bags, but their price tag tends to be a little over what I like to pay for things, (let's be honest, anything over $20 makes me nervous.)  A few months ago we were walking around the store and I pointed out some bags I thought were especially cute.  Caleb remembered and he...I mean Casen and Arya...surprised me with one for Mother's Day.

If you haven't checked them out, you should.  Here's a link :)



For lunch we packed up a picnic and headed to a new park.  I wish I would've taken more pictures of the actual park because it was so pretty.  It reminded me a lot of the parks in California.  It will definitely be a spot we head to again, especially because it's free!  It had water, a museum, and a nice playground for the kiddos.  We were around 85 yesterday so the heat got to us a little sooner then we would've liked.



Sunday evening we had one of my favorite dinners and then headed to the store to pick out some yummy dessert :)

I'm blessed to be a mom and so thankful for my babies and my husband.

No comments: