Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Memorial Day

Caleb had Friday off from 12 hour shifts and Monday off for Memorial day.  So we packed up and headed out Friday night to visit the whole family.  My brother Tyler just got a job working for the same company my older brother does, so we drove up and my parents and sister drove down and we all met in the middle at their places.  We stayed nights with Uncle Ty, but spent most of our day at "Mac's house."  I'm bummed that I got basically no pictures from the weekend.  But we had a good time.  Casen and Mac are quite the pair and at a fun age to play together (when they don't have to share.) I'm still waiting on some more pictures, but for now this is what I have.









We went to Hershey chocolate world.  I couldn't get a picture of Baby Cam because they were in the seats ahead of us, but the kids had a blast and they wanted to ride more than once.


We drove back to our house Sunday night to avoid the traffic.  Memorial day we had some yummy steaks and pasta and spent the day relaxing, catching up on our lack of sleep.


1 comment:

Sarah Benedict said...

So cute! I love the kids outfits in that last picture...especially Arya's dress!