Friday, December 3, 2010

Military Spouse Friday Fill-in

1. If you were given $1,000 right now, how would you spend it?

Probably finish our Christmas shopping up and put the rest into savings.

2. If you had to choose a movie title (a real one that already exists) for your life story, what would it be?

New In Town...I've never seen the movie however

3. If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?

Art...although i'd need to become a much better artist, I love it.

4. Has being a MilSpouse changed how you view holidays or how your holidays are celebrated? If so, how? If not, what hasn't changed?

After not being able to be with Caleb for our first Christmas as a married couple I have become much more appreciative of the times, especially holidays, we are able to spend together.  We're celebrating our holidays as our own little family, starting our own traditions and truly enjoying every minute.

5. What is your favorite Christmas memory?

I'm thinking this year watching my baby boy and husband for his first Christmas is going to be my new favorite memory if that counts : )
I can't think of a specific memory, but my favorite tradition that i'm hoping to pass on to my child(possibly in the future ren) is getting new pajamas on Christmas Eve.  Is was so fun to have a present to open on Christmas Eve and wake up on Christmas morning in brand new special pjs.

On another note...
I came in to the livingroom today to find Casen had scooted from his play mat across the room and decided to take his nap here...curled up with his changing mat...and yes, his socks don't match.

3 comments:

Karen said...

He's on the move already!? Yikes.

I'm excited about doing the new pjs, too. I've only done it a few years with your family but it's definitely become one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

Cristale said...

He scoots everywhere now! I can't leave him unwatched anymore. He started doing it the day Caleb came home. I couldn't believe how sudden it was. We had to get covers for the outlets and i'm scared for our tree : )

Sarah Benedict said...

I like the PJ's tradition...we might have to steal that! I'm with Karen, I can't believe he is scooting! And that is an adorable picture of him sleeping on the floor...that is a sure sign you have a content baby!