Sunday, December 19, 2010

Early Christmas

Caleb and I opened our gifts a little early this year.  We're bummed about our plans being changed and will most likely be traveling on Christmas, so we decided there wasn't much point in waiting.  We'll wait and do Casen's gifts the day before we leave and pretend it's Christmas...not that he's going to remember any of it.

Caleb always does so well with my gifts.  This year he got me a shorter chain for this necklace he got me a couple years ago that I lovee
And he also is taking me to a Patriots game.  My favorite football team : )  He's the best at thinking of things!  I'm excited to go out and enjoy the day, our first time going as a couple somewhere without Casen since he was about 3 weeks old.  Much needed!
I love the Christmas season and i'm so thankful Caleb gets to be home with us this year.

No comments: