Friday, September 2, 2011

Mil Spouse Friday Fill In


1. My plans for this weekend include...um not idea...hopefully starting to work on my projects if all the supplies arrive but what I’d really like to do is...be spending the day hiking and at the park with my boys :(
2. I consider the Labor Day holiday The last "summer" holiday
3. My favorite meal for cookouts is This summer i've been loving brats on super yummy whole wheat buns and  homemade mac n cheese....and of course smores for dessert, which Caleb makes pretty good over our stove haha
4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been All the wonderful memories we've made as a family.  Our family unit has been so awesome this summer!  
5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is Forget philosophy let's just get them over with!

No comments: