Tuesday, September 13, 2011

boys, boys, boys

I remember when I was pregnant with Casen I thought for sure up until my ultrasound that I was having a little girl.  Don't get me wrong, I love little girls and I have three beautiful nieces!  But I really wanted a little boy.  Watching Casen and Caleb together does something that you only understand when you become a mom.  He's such a beautiful boy inside and out.  He has a huge personality that I absolutely love, especially since I have no idea where he got it from.  He doesn't hide a single emotion, both a blessing and a challenge.

This morning my sweet little angel walked over to me standing on his little tippy toes reaching up for a kiss.  I get the cutest little slobbery kiss....
....and then he proceeds to burp into my mouth

........and I changed my mind about wanting a boy :p

1 comment: