Monday, September 5, 2011

And so it goes...

It's been almost a week since Caleb left.  I'm praying the time flies by for us.  I know that's only possible through God.  Even though we've done it before, right now I just can't imagine our lives apart for such a long period of time.  Most people don't understand what it's like to never be able to even tell your husband about your day or hear how he's doing.  Our lives are so connected I just don't want to live it apart!

However...I have a little boy here at home with me and life can't stop just because I want it to...

I started a project that i'm super excited about, as you can see, involving lots and lots of marpat fabric :)  If it turns out how i'd like it....then i'm pretty excited about some upcoming Christmas presents!

We've been playing lots of legos and snuggling with a bear dada made

We sent out care packages and wrote lots of letters!

And we, of course, stocked up on comfort food and are diligently counting the days until we're all together again!

Please keep Caleb in your prayers!  Especially for his safety and finding comfort in all of this.

We also welcomed a little bundle of a niece into the family!  I can't wait to meet you Makenzie Alyssa!

1 comment:

Sarah Benedict said...

I just got caught up with your blog and I'm so thankful for all the pictures. It both breaks my heart and warms it at the same time. Seeing how close you 3 are now is just awesome! I wish I had the funds to fly the girls and I up there for a Monday to a Friday to spend some time with you and help you pass some of it. You 3 are in my prayers constantly...Love you guys!