Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday


I recently deleted facebook.  With Caleb just getting home from deployment I was realizing that I have much more important things to focus my time on....and realistically most of the things I read or saw on facebook made me more upset or annoyed then glad I was seeing them.  I'll miss seeing updated pictures from family...so send them my way :)
I'm going to do my best to keep this updated with new pictures and news on our family.

Today is a pretty easy Thankful Thursday.  This time last week was my first day home with my husband in 7 months.  Here's a few pictures of adventures of this week.

Cheesecake factory and shopping date

Walks and Starbucks during long waits


In N Out lunch after church

Irvine Spectrum....such an awesome place!

How many people can Caleb carry at once :)
I got new pots and pans!

The sweetest thing I have ever seen
 
My Boys <3
He loves wearing dada's hat
And we got a new vehicle!



1 comment:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

YAY! I love blog posts! Thank's for including me...expect an email very soon. I went to facebook you and was like "oh no!" :)