Thursday, March 8, 2012

I haven't been able to find night stands anywhere (within reasonable price range)  that are tall enough for our bed.  I have to have some sort of stands to put my little things and books on so i've been looking for awhile.  We had one of these around our house that seemed to be the perfect height. (If you don't have one lying around your house they're only about $20.)
But they're not really something that looks that nice for a night stand.  So yesterday I found some pretty (on clearance) fabric and covered it up.
I think it works pretty nicely and it really ties in with our new room.  It's making things a little easier to pull together.  And added bonus, there's tons of hidden storage with all those empty drawers.  It's holding my hubbys welcome home basket pretty nicely at the moment :)

Now onto all the little details.  I think the curtains are actually going to help the most, but i'm not brave enough to attempt to hang them alone.

No comments: