Monday, March 5, 2012

Slow Progress...

It seems like i've been stuck on our bedroom forever.  I found curtains that I really want to hang, but think I will wait until my handy man comes home :)  I can't seem to find any art that I like and I can't find any cloth to cover our stands.
                                      .....So there it sits unfinished.

A sweet lady made us a sign for over our head board to replace our black and white one...I'm not sure if I love it yet, but for around $10 if I find something I love in the future, it can easily be replaced.  I will say it looks much better in person.  All the letters have different designs that don't show up on camera.
I realize its hanging a little crooked.  I'm sick of putting holes in our wall, so it will stay crooked until I have a second pair of eyes to help me.  And we got the super cute canvas from my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas!



Another girl made us this I love you banner that I love.  Unfortunately it's too small for over our bed and on the empty wall, but too big to hang over our door...so i'm really trying to find a place for it.  Maybe over our dresser/tv?


So...i'm feeling uninspired to finish and will probably just throw something together before Caleb gets home and we can do all the little details together.  At least we have a pretty bed :-)

Casen's room is all most finished!  It's nothing special, but i'm hoping to get pictures up shortly.

No comments: