Monday, March 5, 2012

A Big Boy Room

When we came back from New York I decided to switch Casen from his crib to a bed while I had some help.  We already had a full bed in his room for a guest room, so I just transitioned him to that one.  I wanted to go for a frog/pond theme, but just couldn't find anything to tie it all together.  After a long time of searching we stumbled upon the perfect bedding set in target...(added bonus it was on clearance.)  So he got the bedding and some accessories from the collection and the rest I just kind of used from what he already had.
I forgot to take before pictures....but if you've seen it, you'll know it's a huge change.  There's only so much I can do without being able to paint the walls or hang curtains!

So here's Casen's new big boy room:

As you walk in

Dada's picture from Afghanistan fits in perfect :)


Finally found a rug that could work for a pond/water...sorta :/


I love his little lamp and piggy bank

$5 tubs from WalMart are his temporary toy bins :)

And mama's a cheap-o so, I painted with 99 cent paint on $2 foam board  for the "artwork" he gets in his room haha

No comments: