Friday, January 9, 2015

Random Christmas

Looking through my phone, I realized I did take a few random pictures from Christmas.  I need to do a better job next year, but it's just so much more fun to see the kids excitement in person then try to capture it behind the camera.


We did stockings and pjs on Christmas Eve...Caleb tricked me into the stockings.  He said he always opened stocking on Christmas Eve when he was a kid...not true, but it was fun none the less.



We skyped with Monki and Bompa earlier to open presents.  I forgot to take pictures, and we skyped with my parents Christmas morning and also forgot to take pictures then.  Are you sensing a pattern?

Caleb had to go to work Christmas Eve night and came home Christmas morning.  We found a new hat for our tree topper...much more fitting for us :)


When Caleb came home Christmas morning he woke us all up (i thought Casen would be up really early, but I guess, thankfully, he hasn't hit that stage yet.)




We usually get the kids a main, more expensive present and then a few smaller ones to go with it.  This year we got Arya a doll that cries, you feed it, sleeps, burps, laughs, the whole nine yards.  She loves it and she's a great little mama.  We got casen the dinosaur matchbox playset he's been asking for for months.  And we got them this cool ride to share...their mother may have a little more fun riding it then them :D

http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Lil-Rider-Ride-on-Roller-Coaster-Wiggle-Car/8767227/product.html?searchidx=4

The kids got spoiled by extended family this year too.  Casen got a new police lego set and imaginext dinosaurs and Arya got a play kitchen and a new table/easel.

I got Caleb some new Oakley gear and a few new xbox games, including the new Call of Duty.  He got an xbox one on black friday so he needs a new stash of games :)  And he spoiled me this year.  I got a black and white diamond necklace, a fossil clutch to carry when we go out without the kids, a patriots hoodie, and a waterproof speaker so I can listen to my music in the shower.

After presents Morgan and Tim joined us for a big Christmas breakfast.  I'm thankful we can still do this because big breakfasts was always a tradition for any holiday growing up.


After breakfast we spent the day hanging out, playing games






And unfortunately that's all in the picture department.  Better luck next year.

No comments: