Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Caleb's Birthday

Yesterday we celebrated Caleb's birthday.

But the day before I got a new present :)


Our lease ran out in March so we've been looking.  He just went in for an appointment with some questions about releasing so I wasn't expecting a new car a few months early.  I sent Caleb alone since taking the kids to the car dealership never ends well.  I told him I didn't care what the car looked like as long as it had pretty rims and we could get dvd players in the headrests.  He found what I wanted and lots of bonuses on top, navigation system, back up camera, heated seats....trips to NY should be so much more enjoyable!  So far, we are loving it.

Anyways, back to birthday.

In the morning Caleb opened his presents and we headed to cracker barrel for breakfast.  They really do make the best breakfasts.


After that we met up with Morgan and Tim and we bowled for a few hours.  They let the kids have a dino ramp and they had a blast, especially Casen.





After that we came back home to have some birthday icecream cake


And then headed to bass pro to play lots of shooting games and enjoy a nice dinner with family.  Thank Mo and Tim for joining us!

And Happy Birthday to my love!  I hope you had a good birthday and we can't wait to enjoy this 27th year with you.

No comments: