Saturday, July 26, 2014

Family Room

This week has been filled with lots of house changes.  The outside has gained over 10 bags of mulch and 5 bags of marble rocks and the inside is getting pretty too :)

I've been waiting not so patiently to finish the family room.  Unfortunately decorating and furniture buying are expensive and we have a big house to fill.  We bought our couches and haven't done much since.  We still have more to go.  I'd like to get the little things that tie it all together like pillows and little odds and ends, but it already feels a million times better to me and I can sit in the room without thinking about all the things i'd like to change about it :)

Before


Most of you have seen a more recent before that I really wish I would've thought to take pictures of.

After

Caleb got a new recliner that is massages and has a cooler for his beer in the arm rest :)  
It's a polished microfiber.  The light makes it looks shiny for some reason, but it's not.
We'll also be hanging something above the recliner.  We think a framed jersey but aren't positive yet.







Our newest addition.  Gillette Stadium :)

No comments: