Wednesday, April 16, 2014



He's now got the C and the A down.  And let me tell you....I was not meant to be a teacher.

He recognizes all his letters and can is 95% of the time right on the letter a word starts with is.  But sitting down and having patience to actually write the letters is a whole other story.  He can tell you exactly what an A is, "a circle with a little tail on the side,"  but it somehow was getting completely lost in translation when it came to writing it on the paper.

But alas, I think something finally clicked.  And he makes some pretty cute A's.  Although, i'm a little thankful for teachers who do this for a living because i'm not sure I could it the next 15 years.

2 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

Those look great!

Cristale said...

It went soo much better today. I think I was just expecting too much for the first day of it.