Sunday, March 9, 2014

Arya's Room Before and After

 Before:




After:





Until we get another black curtain on the smaller window I can't get the true colors to show for this room.  The color is Wild Watermelon by Behr.  It is more coral and less orange then the pictures look.  My original plan for this room was for it to be a mauve purple color with all the black and white accents.  In one of our 100 trips to Home Depot Caleb and I stumbled on this color and he was way more impressed.  I probably took a little more convincing, but now that we have the end result i'm really happy we went with this color.  Hopefully she doesn't hate it when she's old enough to have an opinion about her room :)  And eventually her room will be more  filled with all of the things my grandpa built for me to take care of my babies...when our trips home done involve an already full car.

No comments: