Monday, March 17, 2014

A Little Visitor

A little visitor snuck in last night....


Or so Casen thinks.

Some call me crazy and a little over the top with holidays, but i'm okay with that because we have fun with it :)

I still remember in kindergarten searching high and low around the school for the leprechaun that knocked over all of our chairs and left trails of gold dust.  I never thought it would end up being a holiday I enjoy as an adult.  But now that I have kids of my own, it's so much fun to see the excitement Casen has about leprechauns.

He woke up this morning and followed the trail

He enjoyed what the leprechaun left behind





And we attempted to do a craft together.  They didn't turn out quite as planned and were way more difficult then I thought they'd be, but he loved them and said he is having the best day...and that's all the matters.




1 comment:

Sarah Benedict said...

So cute! You are building amazing memories that your kids will want to pass down as well! I love it!