Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine


I love my valentine!

I really hate on Valentine's Day seeing comments full of people complaining that your husband only needs to do something for Valentine's Day if they aren't good at showing their love the rest of the year.  I appreciate and love when my husband does the little things all year round (he seems to know just when I need that Pepsi and Snicker,) but I also love and appreciate when he thinks of me for Valentine's Day.  So Happy Valentine's Day, especially to my sweetheart of 7 years.
Also I just have to throw in year how completely amazing my husband is.  This year he went above and beyond!
I love black diamonds and he surprised me with this gorgeous ring (web pic is needed because I have ugly fingers.)  It's my dream ring! He has definitely spoiled me in the jewelry department in our years together :)



2 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

So sweet! I love the ring! He did good...he is a great guy and you deserve every ounce of it!

Cristale said...

Aw thank you. He is a pretty great guy :) We're excited to see you guys!