Sunday, February 9, 2014

Finished Dining Room!

We finally have one room finished!  I think it's going to be my favorite.  Of course i'll eventually put more little stuff up and around to make it more homey, but the major parts are done.

Excuse the horrible pictures.  We're having a really cloudy day and the big window and picture frames don't like each other too well.

                           Before:


                             After:
Paint color is Bamboo Leaf by Behr






The "art" is used coffee bean burlap sacks.  I knew I wanted some sort of coffee theme in the kitchen/dining room, but I didn't like any of the typical things I was finding online.  I also knew I wanted to use burlap accents.  I stumbled across coffee bean bags in my burlap search and knew they'd be the perfect combo of the two.





3 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

You have a gift!

Cristale said...

Thank you! I'm thankful Caleb has pretty much let me do whatever I want(no matter how crazy it seems at the time.) I know the stuff I choose is probably a little over the top for most, but i'm so excited to finally have a space that I can do exactly what I want to it.