Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Geiger Christmas

Before going any farther I have to say, we don't love one side of the family more than the other :p  I had planned on bringing my camera over to this Christmas, but did not plan on getting stuck places in ice storms.  So thank you Sarah!  I'm glad someone was able to capture some pictures of the kiddos for me.

Friday night we surprised Caleb's parents and FINALLY got to spill the beans about Caleb's job.  Caleb normally cannot keep a secret so I am pretty proud of him for not saying anything for a month :p  We visited with each set of parent's Saturday and Sunday (and got to snuggle our newest nephew Daniel and newest niece Camryn) and then Monday we celebrated Christmas with his side of the family.

Thanks again Sarah!  She gets all the credit for this set of pictures :)



















1 comment:

Sarah Benedict said...

LOL You are too funny :) You can't always remember everything! I'm glad I was able to help :)