Friday, January 10, 2014

Christmas

There's a ton of pictures for Christmas.  I think the camera got rotated between people so we got pics of just about everything.

They got some presents on Christmas Even






Christmas morning opening their stocking from Grandma and Papa





Arya wanted a head start on the presents



Casen and Mac discussing his new cars.  They were so cute



Christmas morning at the Chevier household.  I love the craziness of mass opening :)

Me and Morgan working on our masterpiece for breakfast

\


                                               I wish I got a better picture of the two of them!

 Blurry, but Auntie Mo was getting lots of kisses.

And then we had a super yummy prime rib dinner that I forgot to take a picture of.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love that picture of Mac and Caleb. She asks your mom every time we Skype if Caleb is there!

You got some great pictures!