Friday, January 3, 2014

Before and After Shock

I'm probably the only one on the planet who does this, but today I googled our new house address to see what kind of info I could find.  I stumbled upon the listing that was put up June of this past year, so about 7ish months ago.  This listing would've been what the owners of it now that are selling it to us would've seen and bought the house off of.

And then I saw the pictures.

Oh my.

We knew our house had been completely renovated but I had no idea the extent that these guys went through to make our home so pretty.  It makes me appreciate even more all the work they are willing to continue to do until we move in :)  And I have to mention the fact that this house was put up for listing as we saw it in September, which means they did all this work in 3 short months!

So here's some before and after pictures.  Be disgusted and amazed with me.

Before
After
 


Before Livingroom
 After




Before Kitchen

After
                                     


Dining room before

After


Family Room Before
After


Bathrooms Before


After



Mud Room Before
After


Bedroom Before
After  (why did they cover up these gorgeous hardwood floors with red carpet!?)


I'm so thankful for people who flip houses so we don't have to :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!

Sarah Benedict said...

WOW!!! I'm sharing in your thankfulness!