Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Picture Overload...Complete house tour

Here's the grand tour of our house.

If you don't want to see lots of pictures of it...quit while you're ahead and stop reading now :)

I'll do the best I can to give you an electronic thorough tour of our new place.

The front

 Cant wait to see what all the trees will look like in the spring

 Our cute little sidewalk and light
 This side door will walk you into our laundry/mud room, but more on that in a bit.

The inside

When you first walk in to our cutest little red door (one of my favorite parts)....
You enter our living room.  This will be more of a formal space for us since we'll now have a "family room"

Coat closet



And then on the other side of this wall, straight ahead, is our kitchen/dining area



 Excuse the mess, they're doing the inspection.
 I love the little black detail they put into the cabinets
 Insert new fridge here :)
 Dining area
 Window above the sink for a perfect view of the back yard
 Recessed lighting yay


Looking straight into the kitchen, head right and you'll find the main bath to the left, mud room straight ahead, and the family room to the right.

Main floor bathroom
I don't know why, but I love the vanity
Yay for a newly tiled shower

The family room


 The mud/laundry room




Okay...backing up a bit (it's hard to do a written tour...especially in a quad level home)  When you first walk in the front door you're in the living room.

See that stair case on the left?


 That leads to our third floor, sleeping space.  Newly finished hardwood floors :)
 The little door you see straight ahead is this linen closet.
And then you see three other doorways which are just the boring bedrooms...for now :)



Also on the third floor is our second bath, which connects to the master



Back to walking up the stairs
Take a sharp left at the top of these stairs
And walk up this little set of stairs to the finished attic.
It also has a door to completely shut it off from the 3rd floor.
See the little opening to the right of the stairs?
That's this adorable closet


And that's it for the inside...phew

Here's the backyard..should look much prettier in the spring



 And the garage




And that is all for now!  Which was probably way more then anyone wanted to see :)  I will definitely update pictures as we move in and make it our own.

3 comments:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

SO glad to see it all and understand the layout! You have so much space...looks perfect to me. I'm glad the other ones fell through, I definitely think you guys ended up with the best one. :)

Sarah Benedict said...

I love it and really enjoyed the tour! It looks perfect for you guys and I'm so excited for you! P.S. I love the red door too!

Cristale said...

Thanks liz I think so too. Caleb said when he walked in for the inspection it felt like home :) I want to go back and see it myself!
And thank you Sarah. A quad level home is a different set up then i'm used to so hopefully the tour wasn't too confusing