Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes!




Tuesday Caleb works 4-midnight so he came home technically on the morning of our anniversary.  He walked in the door with all this



I'm so thankful for him.  He knows just when I need the little stuff :)  I can't believe he stopped after a long night at work!


We had planned on going out for a quick dinner, but our children weren't in the best of spirits yesterday so we figured the dinner most likely wouldn't be that enjoyable anyways.  Soo...we did a little grocery shopping, (and after a trip to the park and for a walk,) had a really nice night in relaxing on the couch with our favorite snacks and shows and the kids had an early bedtime, yay....now if only they would've stayed asleep during the night so we got a good sleep too, o well.


Caleb's photography skills :p



Onto year number 5 :)

1 comment:

Sarah Benedict said...

I LOVE those flowers, they are so pretty! And that last photo made me laugh! LOL I wish we were closer so we could have given you the night, but it sounds like you guys had a blast anyhow! ;)