Thursday, August 22, 2013

Picture Dump

I never know what to do with all the pictures I take.  I don't think the facebook world needs a picture every day of my kids (although I come pretty close) so they usually just sit on my camera.  So here's a small picture dump from this past week. (note: Arya is a way more willing subject then Casen.)



she'll snuggle with you as long as you give her a back rub :)

she does indeed have a bottom lip!  we just never see it because she's too busy constantly chewing on it








she was not happy that the sweet potatoes were gone

2 comments:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

I love your picture dumps and wouldn't object to daily pictures posted on facebook of my adorable niece and nephew. Who could get too much of them?!

Cristale said...

that's my thinking too, Liz, but I fear others think i'm "that" crazy mom :p