Saturday, February 16, 2013

Arya had her first trip to the doctors.  It would have been the day they normally release us from the hospital so the pediatrician wanted to check her out one more time.
All looks great.  She's down to 7lbs 9oz.  She has the tiniest bit of jaundice, but not enough to worry about.  Other then that she's good to go :)  We don't have to go back for another 2 weeks.

She's sleeping pretty well, eating really well, and is starting to be awake a little more often.  I think the newborn coma is officially ending.


3 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

She looks so much like Casen in that picture!

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

I'm really glad that she is doing SO well!!! :D Makes my heart smile and pray for our future little one to be as well behaved. I will have to let our little one know that they have a great example in a cousin ;)

Anonymous said...

With sunny CA, I wouldn't think jaundice would be much of a problem......love the picture!