Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

-Finally being able to have a normal conversation with my husband yesterday!
-Finding a costume for Casen to wear to the nursing home
-Putting together a extra special care package for Caleb today...I found lots of goodies
-The power of seeing answered prayer and how much stronger my prayer life has become through this deployment
-Getting to listen to a conversation between Caleb and Casen after Casen saw me on the phone and said, Dada? and then proceeded to ask for his turn.
-Casen being sippy cup free!!  I should say completely any sort of "toddler" cup free.  We're on to the grown up kind :)
-Getting to shop in WalMart babyless (is that something you're allowed to be thankful for :p)
-And i'm super thankful for the Bible study i'm doing right now.


We miss you soo much Caleb

No comments: