Friday, October 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday (a day late)

My thankful Thursdays seem to come on Fridays

This week i've been thankful for:
-Casen being able to play in the leaves
-Getting a greater amount of calls from Caleb then normal
-Getting to have normal conversations with my husband instead of just trying to catch each other up on everything
-Casen sleeping in today!
-Family that has provided Casen with enough warm clothes and toys to last him all winter!  And the treats i've gotten along the way as well :)
-Having the best hairdresser!  Tomorrow I have 2 hours for her to do anything I want for free!!  I'm so excited to get it cut and died.

This weeks been a little easier to be thankful for.  It always is when I get to hear from Caleb more.  I'm hoping I can continue as our communication will soon be dwindling.

No comments: