Monday, February 14, 2011

On the Road Again

We're leaving tomorrow! It doesn't seem possible.  I haven't even done a little bit of packing yet.  Luckily we have a moving company coming and doing most of the work for us, but I really don't think they could pack up the apartment in the state it's in now : )  I'm excited to move!  I've been sad because I've really loved our stay here in Virginia, however, some recent events have made it oh so clear that it's a nice time to move on and start a new chapter, (like we really have a choice.)
My parents came down for a few days and we had lots of fun, unfortunately all the pictures are on their camera that i'm going to have to borrow eventually.  Casen loves the attention of more than me around all day.  Yesterday we soaked up our last weekend here and some gorgeous weather with a walk through the park.








40 hour drive here we come...
and happy 50 months with my husband!

1 comment:

The Cairn Farm said...

Aww, it looks like you guys had a great last weekend! I'm praying for your trip!