Thursday, December 17, 2015

He is simply the best

I finally get to post about one of the best presents I've ever received!

I got an email today saying my rings were done, 3 days earlier then I thought they were going to be, which is awesome since we are going out of town on Sunday.

I've recently started looking for a ring that would tie my engagement ring and the ring Caleb got me a couple of years ago together.  Everywhere I went basically said i'd have to make a custom ring. There was none that would actually fit between the two so I was just going to get them resized to turn the new ring into a right hand ring and leave it at that.



We went to a few stores Christmas shopping and the kids were getting antsy so Caleb told me to take the kids out to grab some snacks and he would take care of getting them re-sized.  He called me back to the store awhile later and said he had a new plan.  Instead of getting things redone he was just going to get me brand new rings.  He and the jeweler had a new set all picked out.  And it was exactly what I wanted.  They were perfect and I just wanted to take them home, but alas they needed to be soldered and sized and they said it would take about 2 weeks.  So i've been waiting (not so patiently) checking my email every time it goes off hoping they were ready.


It's even more sparkly in person, but really hard to capture in a picture

I love them so much!  The main ring is the 3 middle rows of diamonds and then there's two separate bands on the outsides of black diamonds.  It's completely black and white diamonds and triple the amount of carats as my old one.  It is so so special to me.  When Caleb and I got engaged he proposed with his Marine ring and took me into to pick out my own engagement ring.  This one feels even more special because he picked it all on his own.  And the jeweler also threw in re-sizing my other ring for free so I now have that one as a right hand ring.

I am beyond blessed to be married to a man that spoils me as much as he does.  Carrying in my rings today with a Starbucks also in hand.  He really is the best! (and I don't just love him because he buys me things.)  We also celebrated 9 years together a couple of days ago.  I cannot believe it's been 9 years!  So thankful to be able to spend all these years with him by my side through it all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see it in person :)

Sarah Benedict said...

Very nice Cristale!!!