Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December #1

The first half of our December has been extra busy.  Since the second half will be full of Christmas posts I figured I'd get this stuff documented now.


Caleb took Casen to an event at the race track called Discover the Dinosaurs.  Casen had so much fun!  One of Caleb's coworkers also has a son around Casen's age so they even got to go together.







While the boys were off doing boy things Arya and I had an official girls day and did some baking.  We made our first batch of Christmas cookies.


We also got to attend Casen's first school concert.  It was so adorable.  I took a few videos of some of his songs.  Stick with them until the end because some have motions that are hilarious.  Casen is on the bottom row in the maroon shirt on the left. (sorry about the quality and it shaking.  Arya was a wiggle-worm beside me.)








And hopefully very soon i'll be getting to post about my brand new present from the best husband ever :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting the videos of the concert. I love them!!!! I wish we were there. Arya cracked me up as I think I heard her sighing :)

Sarah Benedict said...

I LOVED those videos! It definitely made me miss you guys more and I really wish I could actually have been there, but this was the next best thing. He looks so grown up and I love the pictures you took right before the concert. Kids grow up so fast!

Karen said...

How fun! I was hoping you got some videos of his concert. Mac will love to see them, too!