Monday, October 29, 2012

24 Weeks

We have about 3 and a half months left until the little lady arrives!

I had a doctors appointment right before our trip to New York and everything looks good.  I have another one next week and pretty soon they'll start being more frequent.

Little things are starting to fall into place.

Her diaper bag is here.  I love it!









Her closet is also full.  My brother and sister in law let us borrow tons of little girls clothes.  We're super thankful since all of my clothes in storage are blue :)  It's fun going through tiny little dresses and girly things.

I'm started to get to the uncomfortable stage.  Bending over to do anything, especially Casen, isn't going so smoothly anymore.
Recently i've started getting terrible charley horses a good share of nights.  They come in the middle of the night and some of them leave me hurting for awhile.  I did some research and found they're pretty normal for pregnancy, but news to me since I never had them with Casen.  I got some bananas and read about some stretching to do so hopefully they go away soon enough.
She is soo active.  Her movements have started to become obvious outside the belly.  She has no problem kicking dad's hand away or her brother's head if that's where he has decided to rest.

We can't wait to meet her!

No comments: