Friday, September 28, 2012

20 Weeks...it's a girl!

20 Weeks

I don't know if it's carrying a girl vs. a boy or being my second pregnancy, but I just feel huge.  Much bigger then the first time around at this stage.

We got to go for our big ultrasound yesterday.  Caleb had been hoping for a girl from the beginning and I was really fine with either.  I just loved our boy's name so much I was hoping we'd be able to use it :)

Caleb and Casen were able to go with me this time.  I've loved having him home to share this with.  Everything looks perfect.  She's right on track.  The Dr. said she got a clear view and it was definitely a girl!  She never stops moving.  I don't remember feeling Casen so strong this early on as much as I am with the little lady.

Here's our little miss Arya Morgan (pronounced r-ee-a), weighing in at 10oz.  


The "girl" shot

Her punching hands ready to go
After our appointment we remembered we had a gift certificate for Kohls so we stopped to do a little shopping since we have zero girl clothes here.  Yikes.  We ended up with this adorable little dress and a strawberry sleeper :)

Now let's just get to February

4 comments:

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

I would love to buy her some things :) What would you like? I want to make sure to get her something useful!

Cristale said...

Aw thanks for thinking of us. I'd actually like some girly blankets. All Casen's blankets are blue and very boyish and of course any sort of girl clothes as we have all boy here :)

Sarah Benedict said...

Cristale, can I make you a diaper bag?

Cristale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.