Thursday, June 21, 2012

22

Yesterday I turned 22.  22 with 2 babies...kinda crazy.

Caleb got me these gorgeous diamond earrings.  I love love them.
He had to leave for work at 4am, yuck.  He texted me when he got to work and told me there was a note in one of my books.  The clue hidden in my book lead me to many more clues hidden around the house ultimately leading me to this

It's so pretty and smells lovely too :)  I loved searching for it.  He did an awesome job!
Not too long after Casen woke up and I got some sweet morning cuddles in bed

I got to skype with my family from far away and even got to be part of the cake and candles.

Caleb finally came home around 4:30 and we headed to the mall and dinner at an awesome brewhouse.



Casen and Caleb eating their berry crumble

We ended the night at the park and being invited to our sweet friend's house where I was spoiled with flowers and gifts.

Can't wait til next birthday as a family of four!

2 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

I was a Mom to 2 at 22 also :) So neat :) I'm glad you had a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

I smiled as I read this. You definitely had a nice birthday!!!