Wednesday, June 27, 2012

1st Appointment

I think maybe because this is the second time around, but i'm just not getting all excited about these beginning appointments.  I know I hate being pregnant so i'm just ready for it to be over already and have another baby.

Pretty boring first appointment.  Got some vitamins, have to go for blood work, and will be back at 10 weeks.  I miss having my midwife!

In other news, morning sickness is back in full affect, except all day.  Just a few days ago I was telling Caleb how nice it was to be able to eat and not get sick this time around...not for long I guess.
I've also been having a lot more random cravings this time around, muddy buddies, strawberries, english muffins, doritos...I'm thankful I have the best husband to make shopping trips with me :)