Monday, January 3, 2011

Routine


All seems back to normal at our house : ) This is how I found the boys this morning.
We had a really nice time visiting family, but it is nice to be back home where our baby boy is comfortable and sleeps well. We spent the first part of our vacation with Caleb's family and the rest with my parents. All my siblings were able to make it home, so we had a "Christmas morning" like when we were younger.
Today were back to set bath and bedtimes and a happier momma : ) Our family functions so much better with routine!
Here's a few more pictures from our stay.

Aunt Liz



3 generations

Grandma & Bompa Geiger

Pops

Time with Grandma K

Thanks Grandma K and Pops for my new clothes!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Do you mind if I use the picture of Casen and I on facebook? I love the rest of the pictures too, so cute. We can't wait to see you guys again really soon!

Cristale said...

I don't mind at all. Anything of you and Casen is fair game to use wherever you'd like. We can't wait either!