Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My days are filled with packing packing packing!  I love packing my things going from my old room because I find lots of treasures I forgot to take to Virginia the first time : )  Tomorrow night we make the twelve hour journey back to Virginia, back to my apartment, back to the warm weather (for which I am very thankful), and hopefully very soon back to my husband, and back to our lives as a little family.
Tonight I got a delicious dinner with family to say goodbyes until the next journey north.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Yay for going home! :) I didn't realize you were. YAY! :D I am really happy for you.

Cristale said...

Caleb should be coming back soon and i'd like some time to set up before he gets there. We're hoping he's able to make it back for Thanksgiving, but if not we'll just celebrate a little later. It was unexpected for me too!

Sarah Benedict said...

I know my Mom and your Mom will miss you, but I know I would be excited to get back, clean, shop and be all ready for my husband to show up! I'm excited for you guys and praying that he is actually able to make it back in time for Thanksgiving. Did they ever finish what they were actually there for, or are they giving up and just letting them go home for the holidays???

Cristale said...

They're finishing up. They couldn't care in the least if they make it home for the holidays. They should be done before Thanksgiving, it's just a matter of flying them home in time...which we probably won't know until the day of.