Thursday, March 4, 2010

I think I've officially given up on being able to find anything besides yoga pants to fit me until summer comes along and I can just wear shorts.

Old Navy, Gap, and Motherhood are the only places I've been able to find that carry short sizes. I ordered a pair from Gap last week, a size 0, got them today in the mail and I'm quite certain Morgan and I could fit in them together. I would just like one decent pair of pants to wear out in public.

On another note, prenatal vitamins=disgusting. So my midwife said to just take two Flinstone vitamins instead. Why can't they just tell you that in the beginning? So hopefully those work out a little better.

3 comments:

Sarah Benedict said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard time! I didn't have the short problem but I also wear a 0 and pregnancy 0 is definitely not regular jean size 0! They never fit right. Maybe we could design a pair for small pregnant people! LOL And I'm sorry I didn't say anything about the prenatal vitamins. Thats exactly what I did after taking them for about 2 weeks! Oh and I love your new blog layout!

Cristale said...

And to add to it, I canceled the account of the card I used to purchase the pants and just found out there's no way to put it back on a different one...so i'm stuck with them. Oh well, shorts seasons almost here.
I should've asked sooner about the vitamins..I was just afraid i'd get in trouble for not being able to take them :-p

Amy said...

First of all... pppbbsstt (imagine me sticking out my tongue) to you that wear a size 0! =) I had the problem of not being able to find them long enough. LOL

Cristale - you can try selling them on ebay or maybe to a consignment shop. You may not get all of your money back but some is better than none. Good luck!