Our last full month off with the kids and I don't think any of us are ready for school to start back up this year.
A couple of months ago, Caleb got tickets for the kids to go and see a few of their favorite bands. Since it was a couple of hours away and not all the way my music cup of tea, he took a solo mission. I'm so thankful my kids ended up with the coolest dad.
They also got to do a quick meet up with PA cousins, but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate for pictures or to get to see Mac play softball. It is on our list for one of these days!
I know everyone says their kids are good at everything, but I just have to brag on Ayra. This summer her drawing talent with lots of practice has just gotten unreal. I am loving getting to have the artwork in our house get to be drawn by her.
These two sure have enjoyed the summer together
Onto August, which brings back to school and some giant news for our family :)








No comments:
Post a Comment