Monday, April 2, 2018

March

So normally I'd post all the highlights of our month, but I looked at my phone and this has been the extent of March




I survived my first surgery and am so so so thankful for all the family and friends that reached out. It was the best to feel so loved and thought of.  My mom was able to come down and was superwoman with the kids and keeping the house clean and making us dinners, (especially her corn chowder.)  Since my stitches ended up ripping my recovery was so much slower then expected.  Caleb was, as always, my hero.  He got me whatever I wanted/needed no matter how many trips to the store it entailed and has been with me for the crazy amounts of drs appointments I've had this year.  And a bonus of the whole thing, my kids have learned tons of new chores and it has been a huge help!

Since our March was so boring, I figured I could at least end it with all the cuteness our Easter entailed.




Caleb even got me an Easter basket of my own this year.  He knows all my favorites!




All ready for church
 This is where I'd normally put a picture of our big holiday dinner.  Unfortunately, we decided to go to our late church service and by the time we got out we were too hungry to wait for a roasted chicken!  So, that is getting pushed to today :)




Here's to hoping lots more memories are made in April! 

No comments: