Saturday, July 1, 2017

June

Another great month in the books.  Here's our month, not including Jo's birthday.  That, of course, gets a post of its own :)


We headed to a near by town that was having it's annual strawberry festival.  It was hot, but we had soo much fun.  I think it will be a new tradition for us.




We of course celebrated Father's Day.  Caleb and I gave each other gifts early this year, so on the actual day he said I was only allowed to get him flowers since that's what he got me.  We had to get creative!


Dad treated Jo to some donuts on his first day of summer vacation

And I was thoroughly spoiled on my birthday.  Caleb got me some new workout gear and set up a spa day for me to enjoy.  I got 3 relaxed hours of massage and facial.  And then he arranged a babysitter so we could enjoy a nice dinner out.  We, of course, chose melting pot.  It was amazing as usual!








No comments: