Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas 1

I think we had one of our best Christmas seasons yet.  We have had so much fun in the last couple weeks!

First, our visit North to Tyler and Katie's.  The first with them as a married couple :)


We had christmas morning with them the morning after we got there.  They opened way too fast for me to get any decent pictures, but I'm pretty sure their gifts even topped ours.


Making cookies with aunt katie

Then men working on a pie


That night we had an amazing Christmas dinner!  I needed to get a picture at the other end of the table.  It was full.




The next day we built gingerbread houses 



And made a trip to the arcade.  We all won soo many tickets




And then we went to hibachi, which was a first for for me and caleb.  We will defintely be going back.  It was a huge hit with the kids.



Chestnuts night! My favorite.






The last day we were there katie planned a big minute to win it tournament.  I didnt even get pictures of most of the games because I was too busy playing or laughing.  It was so much fun.













 And right before our drive home Tyler filled us with yet another amazing meal.  We were so spoiled and soo full when we got home.


I cannot wait to do it all again next year.  We always have the best times with them.

No comments: