Friday, November 11, 2016

In honor of veterans day, I get to post the cutest videos ever.  Casen and the rest of his first grade class put on a veterans day concert and honored all who served.  It was so sweet.  I only taped half the songs, but I was so proud of casen.  It's so awesome that the school is teaching the kids what's important.






And now I get to brag on my veteran! After casens concert we went to an award ceremony where caleb was being honored with 2 lifesaving awards and a meritorious unit award for the overtime work he does with the fast team.  I know the writing is tiny, but hopefully you can read what he got all the awards for.  He makes it so easy to be so incredibly proud of him.





We were sitting in the wrong section to get any good pictures, but thankfully they had a professional there so ill eventually get those.  This is him with the chief of police from the back in between people's heads :p




And since it is veterans day I just have to say again how thankful I am for not only my veteran, but all those who have served and are serving this country.  The sacrifices they make are truly immeasurable to any of us.

3 comments:

Sharon G. said...

<3

Karen said...

How cute!!! And congratulations Caleb! Mac has always said you're the best police officer!

Cristale said...

Mac and I agree :)