Friday, October 21, 2016

New York

We had such a great time in New York for Tyler and Katie's wedding!


I didn't really get the pictures I wanted, but we were way too busy with fun stuff for that :)  Caleb was one of the groomsmen, Casen was the ring bearer, and Arya was one of the flower girls.  Casen was quite the hit on the dance floor!





My husband looked pretty dang good in a tux 



And Katie was gorgeous!


We spent the rest of the days just relaxing and hanging out with my family.

We did some apple picking at my Aunt's house.






They got to play in some beautiful ny leaves.



And my parents now have a brewery about 5 minutes away from there house.  It was soo nice.  We will definitely be back.  Finally, something to do in Nicholville : )



Arya never really wanted to leave his side.

And my parents were awesome and kept the kids doing fun things like making icecream so mom and dad could have some much needed nights out.  I'm so thankful for them!  And by the picture you can tell they were wiped out by bedtime (yes that's casen under aryas feet.)



No comments: