Thursday, August 11, 2016

Our "couple" tattoos are finally complete.

I set a weight loss goals for myself a few months ago and told caleb I wasn't going to get my tattoo until I did.  I finally reached my goal and am thankful for caleb being so supportive and encouraging through the process.  I'm thankful it's turned into more then just a weightloss goal.  You can't beat feeling better, more healthy, and exercise being a normal daily thing doesn't hurt...especially during our long bikini season :)

We wanted to do some sort of tattoo together but weren't fans of the normal names, initials, or wedding dates (and yes we've heard all the couple tattoo divorce jokes.)  Caleb wanted to get something for his time in the Marines and we realized their motto semper fidelis fit perfect for us.  It translates to "always faithful." The trials and triumphs we faced together during his 5 year service created our perfectly imperfect story that is completely special to us.  It shaped our marriage and our now entire life.

Caleb was able to get his back in April

And now I have one to match :) perfect timing with our upcoming anniversary.

No comments: