Saturday, July 30, 2016

July

July has been an interesting month for us.

I rarely get sick, but the first half of this month I was about the sickest I've ever been.

So there was a lack of pictures and an abundance of this as dinner.

But anyways, here's the rest of our random pictures from the month of July
the kiddos enjoyed more of the pool
Arya asked me to take her picture and I could not believe how grown up she looked...and I sure got a beautiful little lady!



We did a little more decorating.  It seems like even after over 2 years of living here there's always something more i'd like done.  Thankfully, Caleb puts up with it without complaint :)  The stairway was something I wanted done since we've moved in, but I could never find what I wanted.  We found these big signs one day while out, and with all that's happening in the country these days, it seemed like the perfect reminder to walk past.


We also added some much needed storage and "counter" space in the downstairs bathroom.  I think my biggest complaint about our house is how small the bathrooms are, but this has worked out to be the perfect solution so far.

It has been ridiculously hot, so we've had some crazies inside.

And trips the arcade when the machine happens to be broken and spits out all of its tickets when you play...

We've had tons of nerf gun wars, especially Jo and Caleb







And we are now packing up and heading to Pennsylvania to drop Casen off.  He will be heading to New York to do some camping with Papa, Grandma, Uncle Ty, and Aunt Katie.  He is soo excited.  This will be his first major trip alone away from home so we're hoping all runs smoothly and know he is going to have an absolute blast.

Before he leaves we get to have some fun family times with my brothers celebrating birthdays and heading to Hershey Amusement Park.  And when he returns we get to finally take our family of 4 vacation!

No comments: