Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day

Here's the post where I get to brag on my husband and kiddos.  My favorite kind of post :)

Caleb had to work mothers day so we did most of our celebrating the day before.  We went out to dinner at our favorite brewery, got to walk the outdoor mall, pick out yummy truffle desserts, and after the kids went to sleep Caleb and i saved the world! Sorta....we both love to play board games so we picked up a new one we now love.  You work together to try to save the world from a disease outbreak.  If you haven't heard of pandemic and you and your spouse love games, you should check it out!

And caleb spoiled me with extra special gifts

A new tessa fossil bag and the best smelling fancy perfume he picked out all on his own.


Mothers day morning casen instructed me to stay in bed him and dad had some stuff to do.  So I stayed in bed until I had tw little ones coming in each with a bouquet of flowers and breakfast for me.  It was the perfect morning.




And casen also made me a special present at school this year.  He made a handwritten card all on his own and the cute little coaster.  They got to pick 3 colors and his awesome teacher put the  all together.


The rest of the day we spent walking some hiking trails and I even got a nap in and caleb made us pizza :)


I'm so thankful for my family.  I have some sweet kids and im so grateful to be there mama.  And I'm so glad I married the best man who not only spoils me on a regular basis and let's me know how much he loves me, but also for teaching our kiddos how great love is too.